Wednesday, February 11, 2009

25 random things tag

I was tagged by my sister in law, Angie. And I was also tagged by a few of my friends on face book. I thought it was a lot of fun reading about all of the random things they came up with.

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.

1. I have the best friends and family ever!

2. I love all of my friends and family but they will all tell you that I am not the best at calling people back and am not the best phone friend.

3. I love to shop but am not the most patient in finding good deals, so I probably spend way to much money on things.

4. I have obsessive compulsive tendencies from what Toby tells me. I do things in order when I shower, do my makeup, clean and especially with my kids schedules. They eat and sleep at the same time most day's. If I am not able to feed them on time or if they aren't asleep right at their nap time I get really stressed out. It's getting a little better with the second child so maybe there is hope for me.

5. I have to have my make up on whenever I leave the house.

6. If I have company coming or people stopping by I stress over having the house perfect. Some of my good friends know that my house is so not perfect on a day to day basis. But when we are having people over I can't stand it when my house is not in order.

7. I hate clutter I am really not a fan of having things around that aren't being used. Because of this I might be a little wasteful at times.

8. When I go to the grocery store I buy lots of fresh food with the intention of making awesome dinners all week. More often then not the food goes bad without being used at all.

9. Someday I would love to be a hair instructor or a cheer coach. I love helping other people learn new things or become better at something, it makes me happy.

10. I would love to be an interior designer I love creating something from nothing and making things look beautiful.

11. I love it when someone comes to me and wants a completely new look. I get so excited when I am given free reign to just do whatever I want to someones hair. My favorite part is watching their face when they see their hair for the first time. It seriously makes me so happy to make someone feel beautiful.

12. I have the greatest husband ever! He makes me laugh!

13. I love my babies, they bring so much joy to my life.

14. I have a really hard time watching TV shows or movies that have children and babies crying in pain or treated badly. I just don't understand why it's necessary for things like that to be in shows and movies. I am such a fan of happy feel good movies that uplift me and make me laugh.

15. I love it when Toby takes me out to a really nice restaurant.

16. I haven't watched a rated R movie for years.

17. I know this is gross but I have an obsession with popping zits and picking my kids noses. Yes I know pretty disgusting right?

18. I am not very patient. When I want something done I want it done NOW. It really irritates me when for example I order a bed and it takes 6-8weeks to get to me. Or when I order something online and I have to wait for it to be sent. Another example is when I ask Toby to do something and it takes him like an hour to actually do it. DRIVES ME CRAZY!

19. I am not secretive about anything. This isn't really a choice, for some reason I just cannot keep things from people. I find myself having a conversation with someone with no intentions to tell them anything that deep but when all is said and done I realize I have revealed everything. Sorry friends if you know more about me than you would have liked.

20. I love rocking and singing to my girls before they go to bed.

21. I love having deep meaningful conversations with people. I love it when a friendship gets beyond the surface, and you really feel like you can say anything to that person and it's ok.

23. I used to think I was pretty funny but the other night Toby informed me that my delivery is all off.

24. When I am drinking a thick drink or shake I always have to chew it before I swallow even when there isn't anything to chew. I guess it's a mental thing.

25. I love having fresh flowers in the house. They make me happy!

That seriously took me all day. I had to keep taking breaks and coming back because it's pretty hard to think of things!

I would like to tag Jillyn, Mimi, Kara, Heidi,Abby, Nichole and Vanessa. I think that all of you friends who have done this on facebook should add it to your blogs for all to see!

6 comments:

ABranch said...

I loved number 17! Its funny, I had a long conversation about the joys of zit popping two days ago. :) We discussed everything from the physical relief to the psychological joy of it. Perhaps next time you are here in Utah we can do a bit of number 19 and 21 and I will catch you up on what I learned.

Cori Henderson said...

That was fun to read! We have a lot in common like #8, #7,#6, #18, and definitely #19. So fun! I guess I should post mine on my blog sometime.

mistyb said...

that was fun to read girl! I love ya and love your 25 things!! :)

Nichole W. said...

We have a lot in common!

winston and jillyn egan said...

Hey at least he will get in done within the hour. It takes Winston a few days. I'm excited to do this. I learned some new things about you:)

Kalli said...

I loved reading that and it was fun I am the same way a total open book that what makes us cool I guess that is why we can always just pick up where we left off even if we don't talk for months. So I haven't looked at your blog for a long time and love the post right before this you look really good too by the way but really where did Brooklyn get her awesome curls seriously I love her. Well keep in touch love ya!