Monday, February 9, 2009

CUTE KIDS, GREAT FRIENDS AND LOTS OF FUN

The party was so much fun. It was fun for the kids to play together. I am really happy that we have so many good friends with such fun kid's. Thank you all for coming and celebrating Nikell's birthday with us.
We want Matt and Megan to know that we missed you and we hope Kaiya is feeling better!

When everyone arrived we started by having the kid's frost their own Heart shaped sugar cookies. It was pretty cute to see what they all turned up looking like. (the cookies and the kids)
The frosting of the cookies... Kylie


Abby

Addison was so proud of her cookie.
Ashley
Dylen
Max (poor little dude, we need some more boys around here)
Abby, Sydney and Brooklyn
Bing (mostly just eating the frosting)

After that we had the Heart Hunt. The kid's all had their on valentine bag and they went around the house looking for hidden hearts filled with treats. Lots of fun!



Hunting for hearts




Then we had a little game of musical heart. They stood in a circle and passed the heart around until the music stoped. Then whoever was holding the heart when the music stopped got a treat. This game didn't last very long but it was still fun.



Musical heart.


After that Nikell opened all of her awesome gifts. She loved grabbing everything out of the bags and tossing them to the side.


Then we had Cupcakes and ice cream.




Here are a few pictures of everyone that came.

Leyton playing with his little car

Nikell loves, loves, loves Lorilee!
I love my Brittney! I just have to say that I don't know what I would do without her. The day of the party she really saved me. Toby ended up having to work right up to the party and I was stressing out so much. Brittney saved the day and went and picked up the balloons and the fruit clear across town. She also picked up some ice and then came back and helped me with the girls. Not to mention she stayed for the party, helped with all the kids and even cleaned up afterward.
Britt, you are the best and I love you so dang much. Your like the little sister I never had. Thank you for always being so happy and willing to help us out!
Matt and Toby
Ashley and Dylen giving Nikell lots of attention.

James and Leyton

Alyssa and Leyton
Matt and Addison
Kara and livvy.
Mimi and Addison
Livvy and Leyton

Toby and Addison
Misty and Nikell
Max has a little crush on Nikell. They are so cute together.
Max and Brooklyn Dylen and Brooklyn wearing their cute necklaces.

The tunnel was a hit!


Ok, I love him!

Gotta love the luv sac!



After the party was over the kids just sat around the bucket of ice eating and playing in it. It was pretty funny.

We love you Nikell and hope you had the funnest first birthday ever!!

3 comments:

mistyb said...

we had so much fun partying with you guys! love all the fun pictures!!

Cori Henderson said...

Looks like the kids had tons of fun. I love the heart hunt idea, that's adorable.

heidijogoody said...

Wow what a fun time! You are lucky to have all those fun friends around and it looks like you had such fun games and things to go along with the valentine theme!