Saturday, January 16, 2016

Little peanut

Oh our little tiny babe.  The first week she was home she slept through the night and was AMAZING.  We got so much sleep and Toby and I were both like this is too good to be true?   Sure enough her sleeping coma wore off and sleep became non existent.  This little cutie has the quietest cry in the world but when the entire house is sleeping it seems so loud.  The sleeping did come back but it took about 3 or 4 months to get all the way through the night.  Her cry really is so soft, she sounds like a little baby bear cub crying.  It almost has like a little growl behind it.  so cute!  Another thing that is small about our Sloane Elise is her tiny little self.  We get comments all the time about how small she is.  Even when I see these pictures it amazes me.  My hand is bigger than her head!  She is so petite and tiny.  Oh how I will miss my little peanut when she is not so little anymore. 






















No comments: