Sunday, November 9, 2014

Shenanigans

It is just so much fun having family around.  Especially having my sis here to play with.  She is my favorite and I am so blessed to have her in my life!  Sunday night she pulled the favorite aunt roll and let Brooklyn do her hair and even played a little dress up.:)  I hadn't had enough of her and she was leaving that night to sleep in a hotel near the airport for her early morning flight so I went with her and we had a little slumber party.  I don't remember the last time I laughed that hard was.  If you asked me right now I probably wouldn't even be able to tell you what was so funny.  we were dilerious because of the late hr and everything was hilarious.  I will treasure that night forever and look forward to the next girls night we will have together.  I love my sis and am so so grateful that she is mine.  Heavenly Father sure new that we needed each other!














No comments: