Nikell and Brooklyn have been loving their new teachers and their new classes at school. Brooklyns class had their little program at the school assembly and it was really cute. I loved the disney theme and thought all the kids did so well. Its always fun watching these cute programs they work so hard on. Nikells is coming up soon and I really look forward to seeing hers too!
Toby and I celebrated our 11 year wedding anniversary. I have to say that this was the first year that we were both pretty content to not to a whole lot. We have both been so busy and it was kind of nice to just spend time together without any pressure to give presents or go out to a fancy dinner. (although those things are very nice sometimes) Presly had a casting call in SF and Brooklyn had a birthday party that night. Toby had planned to go to a nice dinner with me but on my way home from SF with presly I started feeling a little nauseated. When I got home I just thought I would take a pregnancy test, not thinking it would actually be positive. Well, to my surprise it was positive. So after the initial shock, I wrapped up the test and ended up giving Toby one anniversary present. That night we just spent time at home talking about our news. It was the perfect night! I love my man more than words could ever explain. He makes me so happy and I can't wait to have another sweet angel come to our home!
Nikell had a ballet photoshoot in SF at the golden gate bridge. She loved it and it couldn't have been more perfect for her, my little ballerina! She is such a joy to me and I love spending time with her!! The cute sign is one that she made with Brooklyn and it makes me laugh every time I read it. Cute girls!!
The last few pictures are of me and Presly spending time at the park while Brooklyn and Nikell were at piano. Presly seriously makes me laugh every moment of every day. She really is the cutest thing in the whole world. I love her personality so much and always have the best time with her!! I need to do a post on the funny things she is doing and saying lately. She truly is the most adorable little 2 year old!!
1 comment:
I am sad I have not read this for so long. Soooo fun! And... better than other social media posts! You have inspired me... after a year of silence I am going back to my blog. (You will have to translate Nikell's note. I have read and translated a lot of kids notes... but I am lost on this one. :)
Post a Comment