Friday, September 12, 2014

Presly the fish

This was one of the last day's of swimming lessons for Presly this summer.  She has come a long way and is now swimming to and from the step to Barbara and to us in our own pool.  She seems to feel a little nervous still about certain things but is doing so well.  Next year I think will be the year that she catches on and thrives.  I think at that time I won't be as nervous with her around our pool.  I think she understands now the difference  between when she has her floaty on and when she doesn't and so for that I am grateful.  She doesn't just run and jump in without a floaty anymore.  I love this little girl so much, she is full of fun and energy and she seriously puts the biggest smile on my face!!











No comments: