Monday, December 30, 2013

She's 7 Folks

It's true! This girl turned 7!! In one year she will be old enough to be baptized and it feels like a dream!! Every day it seems now, I look at her and see a beautiful girl who is no longer my little baby. Even though love seeing her grow and mature, it comes with a tint of sadness because those chubby cheeks will before too long have blush on them and those sweet innocent eyes will soon see a world that isn't quite as perfect as her little eyes once believed it to be. I want to protect her forever and keep her young and innocent. Brooklyn promised me that no matter how old she got, she would always be my baby! I know this is true and know that even though someday I will need to let her experience more and see more, all I can do is just have faith that my baby will always know her mommy loves her and that I will always be here for her to have our little "talks" and no matter what she goes through she will have learned what is right from her parents who adore her! So here's to looking forward to the rest of these sweet innocent years and embracing the fact that my baby is growing up!















No comments: