When Brooklyn turned 5 I took her out for her very own photo shoot. My girls still really like getting their pictures taken although the excitement soon wears off after a few minutes! This time though Brooklyn did so awesome. She did everything I asked her too and she stayed happy almost the whole entire time. Towards the end she started to get tired and thats when I knew we were done. When I was editing all of these pictures I just couldn't believe how big my little bing is now. Sometimes I just want to freeze my kids so they don't grow anymore! If I could freeze them at 3 years old I would! After that they start to go through really tough phases and Brooklyn is starting to be full of drama. At times she is really hard to handle. If she is getting her way then we here "oh mom/dad you are the best EVER! I love you so much" if she isn't getting her way it's "you never give me anything, I should just move to another house". It's always funny to see her go from one extreme to the next in a matter of minutes too. We love our Brooklyn so much and love it when she is the sweet happy girl that she is half the time;). Brooklyn is such a good big sister and for the most part is so sweet to Nikell and takes such good care of her. The way she shows an receives love is by saying nice words like "I love you" and also doing things for someone else like drawing pictures for them. She has a lot of love to give and she can be the biggest sweetheart but she also comes with a little fire in her and she can blow up quickly (probably got that from me:)). We love you bingy and love it that you take care of us all!
1 comment:
She did do such a great job in all her pictures. She is growing up and just a little beauty! I love her outfit as usual
Post a Comment