Sunday, April 27, 2014

Disneyland!

The day after beach day we actually went to California Adventure. I didn't take my camera that first day because I didn't want to worry about it but we had a ton of fun and we really enjoyed the cars ride, grizzly rapids (Brooklyns favorite ride), The little Mermaid (Nikell's favorite ride) and a bunch of others. Day 2 was spent mostly at Disneyland. We got to meet Anna from Frozen and the girls said it was worth the long, long, long wait in line to see her. Toby would probably disagree since he was the one standing in the line most of the time while the girls and I rode on a bunch of rides including the carousel which is Presly's favorite ride. We missed going on Peter Pan which I was sad about since I love that ride. We did make it to Thunder Mountain Railroad and splash mountain (Toby's favorite rides). Brooklyn told me after she went on splash mountain that she had said a prayer so that she wouldn't be so scared to go on it because she new her dad loved it. So cute! The day was tons of fun and included a giant pickle for Presly!:)

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

We love Disneyland. Looks like so much fun