Nikell has had one fabulous week full of tons of fun. Nikell was so excited to turn 6 and she told me she feels like she looks bigger now haha. Every birthday is a little bitter sweet for me because my sweet little girls are soon not going to be little any more :(. I love my little Nikell so dang much! She is so sweet and so kind, she is so considerate of others feelings and wants to always make everyone happy. She has her daddies silly sense of humor and her mommy's compassion and cuddly nature. We just adore her so much and are so glad she is a part of our family.
Her birthday was filled with fun from beginning to end. She wanted pizza for breakfast, her favorite food. She went to her ballet studio and had ballet buddy day where they get an older girl to be their ballet buddy and the buddies bring them a lunch, do their hair in a bun, do crafts together, play games and dance together. The girls love it and it was perfect that it landed right on the day of Nikell's birthday.
Later on I took Nikell to do her birthday photoshoot. We had so much fun hanging out together and being silly. I always look forward to taking the girls pictures on or near their birthdays. It's time that I get to spend alone with just them and it is always so much fun.
That evening Nikell had 4 of her friends over for a late over. They made their own pizza's, Played with their american girl dolls, did gymnastics, watched movies and had ice-cream cake.
It was a fun filled day for sure!



















1 comment:
She is so beautiful. Her hair is to die for. I love the pictures you took of her
Post a Comment