A few sunday's ago we went on a family drive up in the hills. On our way home we stopped at Knights Ferry. Knights Ferry is one of my favorite places to go to take pictures. It is so beautiful up there! As the sun was going down I got a few pictures of Toby and the girls. I don't know if I have ever expressed how much these little girls love their daddy. Toby is the best dad and these girls adore him! They love how silly and fun he is with them. He is always making them laugh and having fun with them. If Toby is at work the girls constantly ask me when will daddy be home? Where is Daddy? Then the second he walks in the door they take off running to give him hugs. Sometimes they even hear the garage door opening and cheer because they know that he is home.
Even Presly loves her daddy! Toby takes her hand and rubs it on his beard and it makes her giggle, it is pretty dang cute. She always saves her best laughs and smiles for daddy!
Not only do these girls love their dad but every single one of them has Toby wrapped around their finger! He loves his girls so much! I love seeing the pure joy on his face when he is playing with them. I love that he is so good with them and that he loves to spend time with them! When he talks to them on the phone he always say's "I can't wait until I get home so I can tickle your little bum" Then the girls always giggle and reply "no your not!" but the second he gets home thats the first thing he does is tickle them and smother them with kisses and hugs.
The other night Toby slept on the tramp with Brooklyn and Nikell and I left the window open just in case they needed some help during the night. In the morning I woke up to the sound of little girls laughing so I looked outside and Toby was jumping with them and throwing them around and they were jumping on him and trying to tackle him. It was the cutest thing ever! I love my family and it brings me so much happiness to watch my sweet girls look up to and love their dad so much. I know the relationship between a dad and his girls is so important and I feel like these girls are so lucky and blessed to have a dad that knows how important that is and will always stay close to them and be there for them no matter what!













No comments:
Post a Comment